Pet-Friendly Apartments in Morristown, NJ
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Morristown, NJ? Welcome home to The Monroe! Located in the heart of downtown Morristown, The Monroe offers its residents tranquility, luxury, and convenience. Our pet-friendly community provides luxurious amenities that include a beautifully landscaped botanical garden, rooftop deck, and outdoor barbecue patio. You can choose from one of our spacious studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom floor plans with up to 1,336 square feet of luxury living space. Our convenient location next to The Green and the Morristown train station provides premier shopping, dining, and entertainment right at your fingertips.
Morristown, NJ Pet-Friendly Locations
You will want to check out all the pet-friendly opportunities for your furry friends. We are conveniently located close to numerous dog-friendly locations such as parks, trails, and even dining. Parks like Lewis Morris, Morristown National Historic, and South Mountain Dog Park are just minutes away. Not to mention the many restaurants, events, and hotels all at your disposal. And to top it all off, Morristown has great pet stores that provide grooming services, toys, food, and pet supplies to ensure your animal is well taken care of!
Our Pet PolicyPlease contact our leasing office for more details or questions about our pet policies!
- AION allows residents to have dogs, cats and service animals. All animals must be housebroken.
- No breeding of any permitted animal is allowed.
- Additionally, the following breeds of dogs are not permitted or any mix of these breeds of dogs where the following breeds are 50% or more in your dog and verified by veterinary report: German Shepherds Akitas, Chow Terriers or Chow breed mixes, American Bulldogs, Bull Staff or Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman/Doberman Pinchers, (mini pinchers are permitted) Rottweiler's, Wolf dog hybrid, Pit-bull terriers, Presa Canario or any variety of Canary dogs.
- All residents with a pet(s) are required to sign the Pet Addendum and provide a photo of the pet which should be kept in the resident lease file.
- Pet Fees: (one-time non-refundable): $300 per pet (due at move-in) and monthly pet rent is $50 for one pet and $75 for two pets.
- Two pets maximum. AION does not have weight restrictions in its pet policy.